- Entrants must submit their entries as mentioned here (‘Entry System’). Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other method shall be destroyed and will not be considered a valid submission.
All entries must follow the entry guidelines and entrants must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria for their chosen category, as outlined on Step 1 of the Entry System.
Please double-check your files before submitting your entry. If we cannot view your submission, we will be unable to judge your film.
- All entries will have to be mailed to us at email@example.com or CD sent to us at the address: D/28, Ashok Van Row Houses, Near Sai Baba Mandir, Ashok Van, Borivali East, Mumbai 400066
Resolution: Common resolutions for standard definition (SD) video include 640 × 480 px (4:3 aspect ratio) and 640 × 360 px (16:9 aspect ratio). High definition (HD) video is usually formatted at 720p (1280 × 720 px) or 1080p (1920 × 1080 px).
Audio: The AAC-LC codec, at 320 kbit/s and 48 kHz, is recommended.
- To be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must complete the online entry form and submit their film as described in points 1 and 2 (above) by the close of entries: 15th May 2016. Entrants must also upload a minimum of three (3) still images from their film by this time. We recommend completing your entry submission earlier, to allow for unforeseen issues that may arise.
- The competition is only open to resident Indians.
- Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
- All films entered must have been made specifically for the One Drop Cinema Competition.
- DDF reserves the right to use entrant content (including all or part of any film submitted by an Entrant) in any manner they choose. Submission of an entry constitutes consent by the Entrant for DDF to use the content in this way and also to use the Entrant’s name and photo for publicity purposes.
Without limitation, DDF may use all or part of the One Drop Cinema Competition Entries for its consumer campaigns and may sublicense this right to third parties fulfilling similar functions.
Entries become the property of DDF. The non-exclusive worldwide rights for all media submitted must be available for six (6) months for use by DDF.
- All copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content, including music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the competition.
DDF take no responsibility for any failure by an Entrant to obtain the necessary authorisations. Entrants warrant that their films (and any material contained in their films, including, but not limited to, any clip) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Entrants (or their parents/guardians) will fully indemnify DDF against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party or another party.
- The Competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- DDF, their affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on email received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
- All personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and age, is collected solely for the purposes of administering this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used by DDF and their affiliates for the stated purposes.
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the One Drop Cinema Competition (‘Competition’), competition entrants (‘Entrants’) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an Entrant ineligible for the Competition.